Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hollister Hills coming up?

Hollister Hills coming up?

I was thinking to get the buggy out for Hollister... rumor has it there is a trip planned for the 14th...

What's the modus operandi? Are folks going to camp or day-trip it?

PW

I will be heading down there Friday after work and plan on spending the weekend there.
    We normally do a big pot luck on Saturday.
    Camping in the reserverd area 5 for our group (and TDO) is 20$

Friday evening or Saturday morning for me and staying til Sunday. Always a fun trip!

Mello's will be leaving fri at about 1:00

Phil, if you are going for 1 day and have an empty seat, I might be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdancer View Post
    Does he get a fairlead?

I haven't heard yet who the jeep master is. I will have a couple guests leaving Danville with me Fri ~1:00. whoever the Jeepmaster is should be the one that collects all the CCJ money from us and our guests and makes sure it gets to Brian W. of TDO.
    Not to mention that person ought to start a post on this here public forum and tell a little bit about how this trip goes, where it is, who is welcome, who is not, maybe what days of what month of what year it is planned for...

I think Mark volunteered to collect money.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdancer View Post
    Sorry I missed your reply Bob. I actually had a seat and only stayed for the day. I only almost died once!
    I think I need to set up my configuration to send me a digest of posts.

If I had feeling, they'd be hurt.