Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold Point Ultimate Adventure 5/7 thru 5/10

May 5---- Cathy and I are leaving Tues. and camping @ Shannons in Groveland.
    May 6---- Leave Groveland and camp somewhere along the way.
    May 7---- Arrive Gold Point. (Rices have reserved one RV site for May 7-9.)
    May 8---- Fun and festivities. Tour hysterical places and explore.
    May 9---- Fun and festivities. 8:30 AM leave for the Hard Luck Castle tour and then the ever popular "Tri-Annual Lost in the Desert Tour".
    May 10-- Head home. (Rices and Shannons leave Gold Point for a multiple day ride home, camping along the way. (unless I have a job by then.))
    If anyone would like to join us for any of the before and after travel, let me know.

Herb cooks for large groups (he is an awesome cook) in his "chuck wagon" next to the saloon where there are plenty of tables and chairs (and free drinks, don't forget to donate to the Volunteer Firefighters).
    I suggest we let Herb do the cooking for Fri. and Sat. breakfast and dinner (skip the Sat. night pot luck that I suggested before).
    Breakfast is $10/person
    Dinner is $16/person
    You are on your own for lunch, bring it with you, there are no stores or restaurants close by.
    Bring everything you will need for the weekend "cuz there ain't not no place to buy it."
    Don't forget to gas up just before you get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There may be a limited supply of gas at Gold Point. Very expensive, no guarantee. There is no gas station!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE RESERVATIONS ASAP !!!!
    GOLD POINT IS FILLING UP FAST FOR THAT WEEKEND !!!!
    775-482-4653 SheriffStone@GoldPointGhosttown.com

May 5---- Cathy and I are leaving Tues. and camping @ Shannons in Groveland.
    May 6---- Leave Groveland and camp somewhere along the way.
    May 7---- Arrive Gold Point. (Rices have reserved one RV site for May 7-9.)
    May 8---- Fun and festivities. Tour hysterical places and explore.
    May 9---- Fun and festivities. 8:30 AM leave for the Hard Luck Castle tour and then the ever popular "Tri-Annual Lost in the Desert Tour".
    May 10-- Head home. (Rices and Shannons leave Gold Point for a multiple day ride home, camping along the way. (unless I have a job by then.))
    If anyone would like to join us for any of the before and after travel, let me know.

Herb cooks for large groups (he is an awesome cook) in his "chuck wagon" next to the saloon where there are plenty of tables and chairs (and free drinks, don't forget to donate to the Volunteer Firefighters).
    I suggest we let Herb do the cooking for Fri. and Sat. breakfast and dinner (skip the Sat. night pot luck that I suggested before).
    Breakfast is $10/person
    Dinner is $16/person
    You are on your own for lunch, bring it with you, there are no stores or restaurants close by.
    Bring everything you will need for the weekend "cuz there ain't not no place to buy it."
    Don't forget to gas up just before you get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There may be a limited supply of gas at Gold Point. Very expensive, no guarantee. There is no gas station!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE RESERVATIONS ASAP !!!!
    GOLD POINT IS FILLING UP FAST FOR THAT WEEKEND !!!!
    775-482-4653 SheriffStone@GoldPointGhosttown.com

Hey guys- I can't make it- I had planned to be there but I have some out of town family coming into town.

Did anyone go? Pics?

I emailed everyone that went to send me pics and video so I can put it altogether. So far no response.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdancer View Post
    I emailed everyone that went to send me pics and video so I can put it altogether. So far no response.
    At least you can post now!